Reported sightings of Cate Blanchett as film crews spotted in Archway
- Credit: Eleanor Davis/PA
Film crews have been spotted in Archway - with cinematic superstar Cate Blanchett reportedly among those seen on set.
Though there is signage aplenty in the Archway Road area, a code name is being used to keep the exact project under wraps.
That hasn't stopped eager onlookers speculating, however.
A source has told the Gazette that the crews are from Apple TV, and that they've caught glimpses of Cate herself.
No official confirmation as of yet; however, what we do know is that the much-loved actor has signed on to be part of an Apple TV production.
'Disclaimer' - a psychological thriller from the award-winning Alfonso Cuarón - was given the greenlight in December last year, with Ms Blanchett and Kevin Kline its confirmed stars.
Others watching on have reported seeing Mr Kline on the set.
- 1 Missing: 29-year-old Islington woman found 'safe and well'
- 2 12 stolen phones recovered after stop and search in Hackney
- 3 Gunners pub back open for Premier League climax
- 4 Man accused of sexual assaults in Camden and Islington bailed
- 5 'Wrong place, wrong time': Men convicted after fatal mistaken revenge shooting
- 6 40 firefighters called to scene as Highbury flat damaged
- 7 Thunderstorms to hit London this evening warns Met Office
- 8 Appeal hearing of MP Claudia Webbe gets underway
- 9 Fast food chain Leon launches 80th restaurant in Angel
- 10 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
As part of the filming, a crane has been spotted filming near Becky's Convenience Store on the corner of Cressida Road and Dresden Road.
More as we get it.
Have you spotted the stars out filming? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org