Hoxton man arrested in connection with fatal nightclub shooting on Boxing Day
- Credit: Archant
A Hoxton man has been charged in connection with a fatal nightclub shooting in the West End on Boxing Day.
Dean Robinson, 32, a barber from the Cranston Estate, off New North Road, appeared in Thames Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and concealing criminal property.
A second man – Danny Walker, 32, of Haldane Road, Thamesmead also appeared charged with the murder Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, who was gunned down at a private function inside the Avalon nightclub, in Shaftesbury Avenue on December 26.
A third man, aged 31, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and assisting an offender, and has been bailed until February pending further enquiries.
Three other men aged 31, 34 and 24, were arrested in connection with the investigation and also remain on bail until dates in February pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call the police incident room on 020 8345 3985 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 6 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 7 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Finsbury Park to get its own Pokémon-GO style story