Hoxton man arrested in connection with fatal nightclub shooting on Boxing Day
- Credit: Archant
A Hoxton man has been charged in connection with a fatal nightclub shooting in the West End on Boxing Day.
Dean Robinson, 32, a barber from the Cranston Estate, off New North Road, appeared in Thames Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and concealing criminal property.
A second man – Danny Walker, 32, of Haldane Road, Thamesmead also appeared charged with the murder Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, who was gunned down at a private function inside the Avalon nightclub, in Shaftesbury Avenue on December 26.
A third man, aged 31, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and assisting an offender, and has been bailed until February pending further enquiries.
Three other men aged 31, 34 and 24, were arrested in connection with the investigation and also remain on bail until dates in February pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can call the police incident room on 020 8345 3985 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 3 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 4 Islington writers among the winners of 2021 awards
- 5 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 6 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 7 Islington charity choir smashes fundraising target with help from Brian Eno
- 8 Spot tiny art 'gems' along The Parkland Walk
- 9 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 10 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally