Islington police update rogue’s gallery
- Credit: Archant
The faces of the most wanted men and woman in the borough have been posted in an online rogue’s gallery by police.
Suspects hunted in connection with racially aggravated crime, fraud, theft and assault are among the 22 images released on the Met website.
Officers hope people will log on and help them track the suspects down
Ch Sup Gerry Campbell, Islington’s Borough Commander, said: “We continue to robustly reduce crime in Islington in a number of ways, not least through maximising the significant CCTV opportunities that exist in the borough.
“With the continued assistance of the public we will maintain this momentum so that criminals remain on the back foot.
“I am resolute in my determination to make Islington a safer place and will work with the community and others to make this happen.”
To view the page visit content.met.police.uk/Borough/Islington
- 1 Missing: 29-year-old Islington woman found 'safe and well'
- 2 Appeal hearing of MP Claudia Webbe gets under way
- 3 Ex Arsenal player Lee Harper appeals for return of stolen shirt
- 4 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 5 'Wrong place, wrong time': Men convicted after fatal mistaken revenge shooting
- 6 12 stolen phones recovered after stop and search in Hackney
- 7 40 firefighters called to scene as Highbury flat damaged
- 8 TfL consultation opens on plans to extend ULEZ into Greater London
- 9 Gunners pub back open for Premier League climax
- 10 New cabinet announced for Islington Council
Anyone with any information should call 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.