Islington police update rogue’s gallery
- Credit: Archant
The faces of the most wanted men and woman in the borough have been posted in an online rogue’s gallery by police.
Suspects hunted in connection with racially aggravated crime, fraud, theft and assault are among the 22 images released on the Met website.
Officers hope people will log on and help them track the suspects down
Ch Sup Gerry Campbell, Islington’s Borough Commander, said: “We continue to robustly reduce crime in Islington in a number of ways, not least through maximising the significant CCTV opportunities that exist in the borough.
“With the continued assistance of the public we will maintain this momentum so that criminals remain on the back foot.
You may also want to watch:
“I am resolute in my determination to make Islington a safer place and will work with the community and others to make this happen.”
To view the page visit content.met.police.uk/Borough/Islington
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 4 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 5 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 6 Housing, LTN, Living Wage, child exploitation and charity shops
- 7 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 8 Walk with a map
- 9 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 10 Can you help identify this man?
Anyone with any information should call 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.