Islington police update rogue’s gallery
- Credit: Archant
The faces of the most wanted men and woman in the borough have been posted in an online rogue’s gallery by police.
Suspects hunted in connection with racially aggravated crime, fraud, theft and assault are among the 22 images released on the Met website.
Officers hope people will log on and help them track the suspects down
Ch Sup Gerry Campbell, Islington’s Borough Commander, said: “We continue to robustly reduce crime in Islington in a number of ways, not least through maximising the significant CCTV opportunities that exist in the borough.
“With the continued assistance of the public we will maintain this momentum so that criminals remain on the back foot.
You may also want to watch:
“I am resolute in my determination to make Islington a safer place and will work with the community and others to make this happen.”
To view the page visit content.met.police.uk/Borough/Islington
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 3 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 4 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 5 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 6 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 7 Meet Charrli - the Islington start-up facilitating zero-waste shopping
- 8 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 9 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 10 Arsenal youngsters Hennessy and Goldie selected for England under 19s
Anyone with any information should call 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.