Islington police update rogue’s gallery
- Credit: Archant
The faces of the most wanted men and woman in the borough have been posted in an online rogue’s gallery by police.
Suspects hunted in connection with racially aggravated crime, fraud, theft and assault are among the 22 images released on the Met website.
Officers hope people will log on and help them track the suspects down
Ch Sup Gerry Campbell, Islington’s Borough Commander, said: “We continue to robustly reduce crime in Islington in a number of ways, not least through maximising the significant CCTV opportunities that exist in the borough.
“With the continued assistance of the public we will maintain this momentum so that criminals remain on the back foot.
You may also want to watch:
“I am resolute in my determination to make Islington a safer place and will work with the community and others to make this happen.”
To view the page visit content.met.police.uk/Borough/Islington
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 9 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
Anyone with any information should call 101 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.