Magical Christmas house opens it’s doors in Islington
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas world of elves, snow and festive magic opens its doors today.
The Enchanted Christmas house, in Britannia Row, Islington, is offering an interactive yuletide adventure for all the family.
Visitors can see the Garden of Winter Wonder, where there is a feast of activities designed to be fun as well as appealing to children’s creativity and imagination. The Busy Elves Workshop will run alongside The Gingerbread Kitchen where children can decorate gingerbread men for all the family.
Finally, each family will have the chance to visit Santa in his grotto and Mr and Mrs for some interactive musical theatre.
All the fun and games will be washed down with a picnic for all and mulled wine for the grown-ups.
The Enchanted Christmas House is the brainchild of child psychologist and author of parenting books, Dr Margot Sunderland, with sets designed by theatrical designer, artist and children’s book illustrator, Nicky Armstrong.
- 1 Islington's Tory councillor calls for low traffic neighbourhoods to be scrapped
- 2 New nursery promises ‘outstanding childcare’ for Highbury
- 3 Man on trial for attempted murder of girlfriend was in drug-induced psychosis
- 4 Residents to quiz council over homes at Holloway Prison site
- 5 Islington's first Amazon Fresh store opens in Angel
- 6 Meating climate commitments: are butchers on their way out?
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Reality TV star's brother ‘wasn't involved in drug-trafficking’, murder trial hears
- 9 Remembering London's teenage homicide victims in 2021
- 10 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
Tours, which run until Christmas Eve, take about three hours.
Tickers must be purchased in advance from www.enchantedhouse.net