Magical Christmas house opens it’s doors in Islington
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas world of elves, snow and festive magic opens its doors today.
The Enchanted Christmas house, in Britannia Row, Islington, is offering an interactive yuletide adventure for all the family.
Visitors can see the Garden of Winter Wonder, where there is a feast of activities designed to be fun as well as appealing to children’s creativity and imagination. The Busy Elves Workshop will run alongside The Gingerbread Kitchen where children can decorate gingerbread men for all the family.
Finally, each family will have the chance to visit Santa in his grotto and Mr and Mrs for some interactive musical theatre.
You may also want to watch:
All the fun and games will be washed down with a picnic for all and mulled wine for the grown-ups.
The Enchanted Christmas House is the brainchild of child psychologist and author of parenting books, Dr Margot Sunderland, with sets designed by theatrical designer, artist and children’s book illustrator, Nicky Armstrong.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 4 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 5 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 9 Letters: Holloway Prison site development
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
Tours, which run until Christmas Eve, take about three hours.
Tickers must be purchased in advance from www.enchantedhouse.net