Magical Christmas house opens it’s doors in Islington
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas world of elves, snow and festive magic opens its doors today.
The Enchanted Christmas house, in Britannia Row, Islington, is offering an interactive yuletide adventure for all the family.
Visitors can see the Garden of Winter Wonder, where there is a feast of activities designed to be fun as well as appealing to children’s creativity and imagination. The Busy Elves Workshop will run alongside The Gingerbread Kitchen where children can decorate gingerbread men for all the family.
Finally, each family will have the chance to visit Santa in his grotto and Mr and Mrs for some interactive musical theatre.
You may also want to watch:
All the fun and games will be washed down with a picnic for all and mulled wine for the grown-ups.
The Enchanted Christmas House is the brainchild of child psychologist and author of parenting books, Dr Margot Sunderland, with sets designed by theatrical designer, artist and children’s book illustrator, Nicky Armstrong.
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 6 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios
- 10 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes
Tours, which run until Christmas Eve, take about three hours.
Tickers must be purchased in advance from www.enchantedhouse.net