Magical Christmas house opens it’s doors in Islington
- Credit: Archant
A Christmas world of elves, snow and festive magic opens its doors today.
The Enchanted Christmas house, in Britannia Row, Islington, is offering an interactive yuletide adventure for all the family.
Visitors can see the Garden of Winter Wonder, where there is a feast of activities designed to be fun as well as appealing to children’s creativity and imagination. The Busy Elves Workshop will run alongside The Gingerbread Kitchen where children can decorate gingerbread men for all the family.
Finally, each family will have the chance to visit Santa in his grotto and Mr and Mrs for some interactive musical theatre.
You may also want to watch:
All the fun and games will be washed down with a picnic for all and mulled wine for the grown-ups.
The Enchanted Christmas House is the brainchild of child psychologist and author of parenting books, Dr Margot Sunderland, with sets designed by theatrical designer, artist and children’s book illustrator, Nicky Armstrong.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 6 Call for tech donations to tackle digital divide in students
- 7 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
- 8 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
- 9 Whittington patients increase as Covid 'major incident' declared in London
- 10 Islington and Camden charity connects generations with winter project
Tours, which run until Christmas Eve, take about three hours.
Tickers must be purchased in advance from www.enchantedhouse.net