Teenager in hospital after “horrific” collision with Royal Mail van in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was rushed to hospital after a “horrific” collision with a Royal Mail van on Tuesday.
The 19-year-old suffered leg injuries and remains in hospital in a stable condition following the incident on Seven Sisters Road, near Nag’s Head, Holloway, at about 12:30pm.
London’s Air Ambulance treated the victim at the scene.
One witness, @thecavegirl, said on twitter: “Its horrific. They’re doing their best to save her.”
Police were called and closed the road until 4.30pm but made no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Enquires are ongoing – anyone with information can call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 0208 991 9555.
- 1 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 2 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 3 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 4 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 5 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 6 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 7 Controversial plan to sell alcohol in Finsbury Park dropped
- 8 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 9 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?