Teenager in hospital after “horrific” collision with Royal Mail van in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was rushed to hospital after a “horrific” collision with a Royal Mail van on Tuesday.
The 19-year-old suffered leg injuries and remains in hospital in a stable condition following the incident on Seven Sisters Road, near Nag’s Head, Holloway, at about 12:30pm.
London’s Air Ambulance treated the victim at the scene.
One witness, @thecavegirl, said on twitter: “Its horrific. They’re doing their best to save her.”
Police were called and closed the road until 4.30pm but made no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Enquires are ongoing – anyone with information can call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 0208 991 9555.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder