Teenager in hospital after “horrific” collision with Royal Mail van in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was rushed to hospital after a “horrific” collision with a Royal Mail van on Tuesday.
The 19-year-old suffered leg injuries and remains in hospital in a stable condition following the incident on Seven Sisters Road, near Nag’s Head, Holloway, at about 12:30pm.
London’s Air Ambulance treated the victim at the scene.
One witness, @thecavegirl, said on twitter: “Its horrific. They’re doing their best to save her.”
Police were called and closed the road until 4.30pm but made no arrests.
You may also want to watch:
Enquires are ongoing – anyone with information can call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 0208 991 9555.
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 How much do you know about Islington?
- 3 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 4 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 5 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 6 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
- 7 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 8 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 9 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 10 Bull's head with links to 'Cally Market' going under the hammer