250k winning lottery ticket bought in Islington remains unclaimed
A NATIONAL Lottery ticket bought in Islington scooped �267,000 - but the prize remains unclaimed.
The winning ticket matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the EuroMillions draw on June 25 this year.
The winning EuroMillions numbers on that date were 1, 8, 18, 28, 31 and the Lucky Stars were 8 and 9. The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on December 22, 2010 to come forward and make their claim.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes – adding to the �25 billion already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this missing ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings before their chance of claiming their win is blown sky high!
You may also want to watch:
“We have the champagne on ice, our fingers crossed and fireworks on hand to help the ticket-holder celebrate should they come forward in time to claim their prize.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 4 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 7 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 8 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'