250k winning lottery ticket bought in Islington remains unclaimed
A NATIONAL Lottery ticket bought in Islington scooped �267,000 - but the prize remains unclaimed.
The winning ticket matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the EuroMillions draw on June 25 this year.
The winning EuroMillions numbers on that date were 1, 8, 18, 28, 31 and the Lucky Stars were 8 and 9. The lucky ticket-holder has until 5.30pm on December 22, 2010 to come forward and make their claim.
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before the prize claim deadline, then the prize money, plus all the interest it has generated, will go to the Good Causes – adding to the �25 billion already raised through sales of lottery tickets since The National Lottery launched in November 1994.
A National Lottery spokesperson said: “We’re desperate to find this missing ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings before their chance of claiming their win is blown sky high!
You may also want to watch:
“We have the champagne on ice, our fingers crossed and fireworks on hand to help the ticket-holder celebrate should they come forward in time to claim their prize.”
Anyone who believes they have the winning ticket for any of the National Lottery draws within the 180-day deadline should call the National Lottery Line on 0845 910 0000.
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 3 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 6 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run