Abdillahi brothers missing: Finsbury Park pair disappear after football game
- Credit: Archant
Two young brothers are missing after failing to return home from a game of football at a Finsbury Park leisure centre.
Police are appealing for help in their search for Ridwan Abdillahi, 13, and his 12-year-old brother Muktar.
They had been playing with friends at the Sobell Leisure Centre in Isledon Road and were last seen at 5.50pm.
They were due home at 7pm but did not return and their family are worried about the disappearance, which is out of character.
The brothers are both described as black, approximately 5ft tall, of slim build with short black hair.
You may also want to watch:
Ridwan was wearing a black Adidas jacket and carrying a grey rucksack and Muktar was wearing a white and grey jumper.
It is believed that they may have gone to the Kingsgate Estate area, although this is unconfirmed.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 9 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 10 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
Anyone who has seen the brothers or knows of their whereabouts should call officers in Islington on 101.