Abdillahi brothers missing: Finsbury Park pair disappear after football game
- Credit: Archant
Two young brothers are missing after failing to return home from a game of football at a Finsbury Park leisure centre.
Police are appealing for help in their search for Ridwan Abdillahi, 13, and his 12-year-old brother Muktar.
They had been playing with friends at the Sobell Leisure Centre in Isledon Road and were last seen at 5.50pm.
They were due home at 7pm but did not return and their family are worried about the disappearance, which is out of character.
The brothers are both described as black, approximately 5ft tall, of slim build with short black hair.
You may also want to watch:
Ridwan was wearing a black Adidas jacket and carrying a grey rucksack and Muktar was wearing a white and grey jumper.
It is believed that they may have gone to the Kingsgate Estate area, although this is unconfirmed.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
Anyone who has seen the brothers or knows of their whereabouts should call officers in Islington on 101.