Activities offered across Islington this Easter
- Credit: PA
Fun on the farm and bushcraft for families are among activities available in Islington during the Easter school holidays.
Other options include play schemes, workshops and countless sports to use up all the chocolate-fuelled energy.
All 12 of Islington’s adventure playgrounds will be offering exciting, free, safe and open-access play for children aged six and over during the holidays, including outdoor play, fun days and Easter-themed arts and crafts.
Free Easter egg hunts will be hosted for children aged five to 11 at venues across the borough while library activities ranging from planting sunflower seeds to designing Easter-inspired placemats will also be taking place.
At Freightliners Farm, Holloway, families can learn how to look after the animals and multi-sports camps will be running at Elthorne and Finsbury Park, Islington Arts & Media School and Mayville Red Pitch from April 7 to 17.
You may also want to watch:
The main play structure at Three Corners Adventure Playground in Finsbury will also be open to children again from April 9 – following fire damage last year.
n The events programme is available at islington.gov.uk.
- 1 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 2 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 3 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 4 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 5 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 6 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 7 Whittington NHS bosses announce maternity transformation plans
- 8 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 9 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 10 St George's Day, Partners Islington, LTNs and Local Plan policy