Activities offered across Islington this Easter
- Credit: PA
Fun on the farm and bushcraft for families are among activities available in Islington during the Easter school holidays.
Other options include play schemes, workshops and countless sports to use up all the chocolate-fuelled energy.
All 12 of Islington’s adventure playgrounds will be offering exciting, free, safe and open-access play for children aged six and over during the holidays, including outdoor play, fun days and Easter-themed arts and crafts.
Free Easter egg hunts will be hosted for children aged five to 11 at venues across the borough while library activities ranging from planting sunflower seeds to designing Easter-inspired placemats will also be taking place.
At Freightliners Farm, Holloway, families can learn how to look after the animals and multi-sports camps will be running at Elthorne and Finsbury Park, Islington Arts & Media School and Mayville Red Pitch from April 7 to 17.
You may also want to watch:
The main play structure at Three Corners Adventure Playground in Finsbury will also be open to children again from April 9 – following fire damage last year.
n The events programme is available at islington.gov.uk.
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 Upper Street coffee shop to start selling "quality" wine despite noise objections
- 3 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 4 Letters on Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
- 5 Letter on Holloway Prison site development
- 6 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 7 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 8 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 9 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 10 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington