All you need to know about the FA Cup semi-final draw
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
With Arsenal through to the semi-final of the FA Cup after easing past non-league minnows Lincoln City 5-0 at the Emirates yesterday read on to find out when the draw for the last four is...
The draw for the semi-finals of the FA Cup will take place tomorrow evening, immediately after the final quarter final tie between Chelsea and Manchester United.
It will be live on BBC One/BBC One HD.
Arsenal will be ball number four, Spurs three, Manchester City two and Chelsea or Manchester United number one.
Monday’s draw will be hosted by BT Sport’s Jake Humphrey and made by FA Cup winners Ruud Gullit, a former Chelsea player and manager, and Phil Neville, the ex-Manchester United defender.
You may also want to watch:
Both semi-finals will be played at Wembley on the weekend of 22 and 23 April.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 2 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 5 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 10 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion