All you need to know about the FA Cup semi-final draw
- Credit: EMPICS Sport
With Arsenal through to the semi-final of the FA Cup after easing past non-league minnows Lincoln City 5-0 at the Emirates yesterday read on to find out when the draw for the last four is...
The draw for the semi-finals of the FA Cup will take place tomorrow evening, immediately after the final quarter final tie between Chelsea and Manchester United.
It will be live on BBC One/BBC One HD.
Arsenal will be ball number four, Spurs three, Manchester City two and Chelsea or Manchester United number one.
Monday’s draw will be hosted by BT Sport’s Jake Humphrey and made by FA Cup winners Ruud Gullit, a former Chelsea player and manager, and Phil Neville, the ex-Manchester United defender.
You may also want to watch:
Both semi-finals will be played at Wembley on the weekend of 22 and 23 April.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn joins campaign to protect human right Article 25
- 10 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'