Alzheimer’s patient from Upper Holloway missing
- Credit: Archant
An Alzheimer’s patient from Upper Holloway has been missing since walking out of hospital on Saturday and police fear he may be looking to fly to Jamaica.
Officers are appealing for the public’s help in finding Winston Haynes, 72, who was last seen at about 2pm in West Middlesex Hospital, Hounslow, with a cannula still in his arm after being treated for a chest infection.
Winston, 72, is a slim, black man with short greying hair. It is believed he is wearing dark clothing and likely to be wearing a black trilby hat.
It is possible he is attempting to travel to Gatwick Airport to fly to Jamaica, or he may have become confused and is attempting to travel to Heathrow.
There is no indication he has left the country at this time but police are concerned for his safety and wellbeing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has seen Winston or who knows where he is should call police in Islington on 101.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 6 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 9 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London