Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- Credit: British Transport Police
Police are seeking a man in connection with a sexual assault in Kings Cross who may also have taken pictures of young victims in Wembley Park.
At 7.45am on November 18 2020, a young victim was sexually assaulted by a man on-board a Victoria line service at Kings Cross station.
The man was captured on CCTV following another young victim at Oxford Circus Underground station later that day, British Transport Police (BTP) said.
On 6 December 2020, it is reported that the same man was seen taking photos of young victims at Wembley Park Underground station.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV images may have information which could help their investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officer, Robert Wilkes, said: “We are really keen to speak with the man in the images after a series of offences in which young victims have been targeted across the Underground network.
“If you recognise him, or have any information, please contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 2000109531.”
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 2 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 3 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 7 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 8 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 9 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 10 Yerbury pupils stage High Court protest against Ocado's plans