Appeal for help to trace missing man last seen in Islington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a missing autistic man last seen in King’s Cross.
Colin Stuart, 56, from Croydon was last seen at King’s Cross Underground Station in Euston Road on Sunday at 2.15pm and there are increasing concerns over his welfare.
A police spokesperson said: “Colin is autistic and is likely to be in a distressed state. He also suffers from asthma and will be without his medication. He does not have access to money but will be in possession of a Freedom Pass.”
He is described as black, 5’ 9” tall and of medium build with short graying hair.
When last seen he was wearing a charcoal duffle coat, blue jeans, brown socks and brown sandals.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Croydon Police via 101.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 5 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 8 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 9 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 10 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington