Appeal for help to trace missing man last seen in Islington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a missing autistic man last seen in King’s Cross.
Colin Stuart, 56, from Croydon was last seen at King’s Cross Underground Station in Euston Road on Sunday at 2.15pm and there are increasing concerns over his welfare.
A police spokesperson said: “Colin is autistic and is likely to be in a distressed state. He also suffers from asthma and will be without his medication. He does not have access to money but will be in possession of a Freedom Pass.”
He is described as black, 5’ 9” tall and of medium build with short graying hair.
When last seen he was wearing a charcoal duffle coat, blue jeans, brown socks and brown sandals.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Croydon Police via 101.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 6 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 7 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 8 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 9 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
- 10 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants