Appeal for help to trace missing man last seen in Islington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help in tracing a missing autistic man last seen in King’s Cross.
Colin Stuart, 56, from Croydon was last seen at King’s Cross Underground Station in Euston Road on Sunday at 2.15pm and there are increasing concerns over his welfare.
A police spokesperson said: “Colin is autistic and is likely to be in a distressed state. He also suffers from asthma and will be without his medication. He does not have access to money but will be in possession of a Freedom Pass.”
He is described as black, 5’ 9” tall and of medium build with short graying hair.
When last seen he was wearing a charcoal duffle coat, blue jeans, brown socks and brown sandals.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Croydon Police via 101.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 7 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 8 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Parkrun returns! Hundreds get back on track across north London