Appeal for missing Islington man
Police have launched an appeal for help in finding a young man missing since December.
Lithuanian national Zaur Murtazalijev, 26, left his home in Islington on December 14 without any personal belongings and has not been seen or heard from since then.
Zaur is understood to be suffering from depression and police are concerned for his well being.
He is described as white, 5 foot 11 inches tall and of medium build. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes and has a piercing on his left brow.
His cousin, Tamila Murtuzalijeva, spoke about the impact Zaur’s disappearance has had on their family: “Zaur is missed by his family and we are so worried about him.
You may also want to watch:
“Please if you have seen him, or Zaur if you are reading this, please contact us or call police so that we know that you are safe and well.”
Anyone with information on Zaur’s whereabouts should call the Islington Missing Persons’ Unit on 0207 421 0391 or Missing People on 0500 700 700.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 3 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years