Appeal for missing Islington man
Police have launched an appeal for help in finding a young man missing since December.
Lithuanian national Zaur Murtazalijev, 26, left his home in Islington on December 14 without any personal belongings and has not been seen or heard from since then.
Zaur is understood to be suffering from depression and police are concerned for his well being.
He is described as white, 5 foot 11 inches tall and of medium build. He has dark brown hair and brown eyes and has a piercing on his left brow.
His cousin, Tamila Murtuzalijeva, spoke about the impact Zaur’s disappearance has had on their family: “Zaur is missed by his family and we are so worried about him.
You may also want to watch:
“Please if you have seen him, or Zaur if you are reading this, please contact us or call police so that we know that you are safe and well.”
Anyone with information on Zaur’s whereabouts should call the Islington Missing Persons’ Unit on 0207 421 0391 or Missing People on 0500 700 700.
- 1 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 2 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 3 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 7 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 8 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 9 St George's Day, Partners Islington, LTNs and Local Plan policy
- 10 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'