Appeal to find missing American woman who walked out of Whittington Hospital
Police have appealed for assistance to trace a woman who walked out of a Highgate hospital last night (Thursday, January 17) and is in urgent need of medical assistance.
Rachel More, 47, and an American national, was last seen at the Whittington Hospital, in Magdala Avenue, at about 6pm.
She was at the hospital for treatment after contracting meningitis, a condition that can prove fatal if the correct treatment is not received.
It is believed Rachel left the hospital just after 6pm and went onto Highgate Hill in the direction of Archway.
Rachel is a white, 5ft 7in tall, with long brown hair worn in a pony tail.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a black jacket, black trousers, carrying a purple handbag and a black bag.
Anyone who has seen Rachel or knows of her whereabouts is urged to call Haringey Police on 101 and quote reference ‘CAD 6847/17JAN’ or call the charity Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 8 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington