Appeal to find missing American woman who walked out of Whittington Hospital
Police have appealed for assistance to trace a woman who walked out of a Highgate hospital last night (Thursday, January 17) and is in urgent need of medical assistance.
Rachel More, 47, and an American national, was last seen at the Whittington Hospital, in Magdala Avenue, at about 6pm.
She was at the hospital for treatment after contracting meningitis, a condition that can prove fatal if the correct treatment is not received.
It is believed Rachel left the hospital just after 6pm and went onto Highgate Hill in the direction of Archway.
Rachel is a white, 5ft 7in tall, with long brown hair worn in a pony tail.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a black jacket, black trousers, carrying a purple handbag and a black bag.
Anyone who has seen Rachel or knows of her whereabouts is urged to call Haringey Police on 101 and quote reference ‘CAD 6847/17JAN’ or call the charity Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 5 Joe Montemurro says he expects Vivianne Miedema to stay at Arsenal
- 6 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 7 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 8 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 9 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 10 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections