Appeal to find missing American woman who walked out of Whittington Hospital
Police have appealed for assistance to trace a woman who walked out of a Highgate hospital last night (Thursday, January 17) and is in urgent need of medical assistance.
Rachel More, 47, and an American national, was last seen at the Whittington Hospital, in Magdala Avenue, at about 6pm.
She was at the hospital for treatment after contracting meningitis, a condition that can prove fatal if the correct treatment is not received.
It is believed Rachel left the hospital just after 6pm and went onto Highgate Hill in the direction of Archway.
Rachel is a white, 5ft 7in tall, with long brown hair worn in a pony tail.
She was last seen wearing a black jacket, black trousers, carrying a purple handbag and a black bag.
Anyone who has seen Rachel or knows of her whereabouts is urged to call Haringey Police on 101 and quote reference ‘CAD 6847/17JAN’ or call the charity Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Revealed: Hackney, Islington and Newham are boroughs with most LTNs
- 2 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 3 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 5 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 6 Holloway BHF pleads for volunteers to help it stay open
- 7 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 8 Ironmonger Row Baths have reopened for these activities
- 9 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 10 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op