Appeal to find missing American woman who walked out of Whittington Hospital
Police have appealed for assistance to trace a woman who walked out of a Highgate hospital last night (Thursday, January 17) and is in urgent need of medical assistance.
Rachel More, 47, and an American national, was last seen at the Whittington Hospital, in Magdala Avenue, at about 6pm.
She was at the hospital for treatment after contracting meningitis, a condition that can prove fatal if the correct treatment is not received.
It is believed Rachel left the hospital just after 6pm and went onto Highgate Hill in the direction of Archway.
Rachel is a white, 5ft 7in tall, with long brown hair worn in a pony tail.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a black jacket, black trousers, carrying a purple handbag and a black bag.
Anyone who has seen Rachel or knows of her whereabouts is urged to call Haringey Police on 101 and quote reference ‘CAD 6847/17JAN’ or call the charity Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 6 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 7 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 8 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 9 Mental health charity announces arts award winner and new grants
- 10 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park