Appeal to help find missing man from Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find a vulnerable missing man from Finsbury Park.
Finnian Clark, 25, has been missing from his home since 7.30pm on Wednesday, December 2.
Finnian has reportedly been depressed and his disappearance is said to be extremely out of character.
He is white, 6ft 2ins tall with blond hair and a slight beard. He was last seen wearing a navy blue jumper and black jeans.
Detective Inspector Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Finnian has now been missing for two days. This is extremely out of character. His family are concerned and want to be re-united with him. I would urge any members of the public that know of Finnian’s whereabouts to call police immediately.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact Hackney police immediately on 101.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 7 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 10 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire