Appeal to help find missing man from Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find a vulnerable missing man from Finsbury Park.
Finnian Clark, 25, has been missing from his home since 7.30pm on Wednesday, December 2.
Finnian has reportedly been depressed and his disappearance is said to be extremely out of character.
He is white, 6ft 2ins tall with blond hair and a slight beard. He was last seen wearing a navy blue jumper and black jeans.
Detective Inspector Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Finnian has now been missing for two days. This is extremely out of character. His family are concerned and want to be re-united with him. I would urge any members of the public that know of Finnian’s whereabouts to call police immediately.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact Hackney police immediately on 101.
- 1 Dangerous driving complaints spur Holloway right-turn bans
- 2 Two new sixth forms planned for Islington and Hackney
- 3 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
- 4 More than 1,000 knives surrendered in Islington’s knife bins
- 5 Former Islington BC Slavisa Gegic fighter visits his old club
- 6 Covid-19 cases start to drop off in Islington
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 9 Escape in Islington this weekend: Lovely food and great new shows
- 10 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington