Appeal to help find missing man from Finsbury Park
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for the public’s help to find a vulnerable missing man from Finsbury Park.
Finnian Clark, 25, has been missing from his home since 7.30pm on Wednesday, December 2.
Finnian has reportedly been depressed and his disappearance is said to be extremely out of character.
He is white, 6ft 2ins tall with blond hair and a slight beard. He was last seen wearing a navy blue jumper and black jeans.
Detective Inspector Paul Ridley from Hackney CID said: “Finnian has now been missing for two days. This is extremely out of character. His family are concerned and want to be re-united with him. I would urge any members of the public that know of Finnian’s whereabouts to call police immediately.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is urged to contact Hackney police immediately on 101.
- 1 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 2 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 3 Islington Council backtracks on promise to save mulberry tree
- 4 Historic pub The Cuckoo ready to welcome locals inside after refurbishment
- 5 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 6 Upper Street chef raises money for St Vincent volcano victims
- 7 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 8 Islington Boxing Club receives a major boost in fundraising campaign
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 Islington district seal victory over Camden