Archway Bridge death man named
A MAN who fell to his death from Archway Bridge has been named.
David Bennett, 33, of Hillfield Mews, Hornsey, died of multiple injuries when he fell from the bridge over Archway Road, Highgate, five days after his birthday.
Police were called to reports of a man having climbed over railings and fallen.
Witnesses reported that he had taken a ladder to the bridge to climb over the barrier.
Mr Bennett was pronounced dead at the scene on Tuesday, October 19.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroner’s Court on Tuesday, October 26.
- 1 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street forces Moorfields Eye Hospital to close
- 2 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 3 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 4 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 5 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 6 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 7 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 8 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 9 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 10 Landlord of Tollington Arms - popular with Arsenal fans - faces eviction