Archway Bridge death man named
A MAN who fell to his death from Archway Bridge has been named.
David Bennett, 33, of Hillfield Mews, Hornsey, died of multiple injuries when he fell from the bridge over Archway Road, Highgate, five days after his birthday.
Police were called to reports of a man having climbed over railings and fallen.
Witnesses reported that he had taken a ladder to the bridge to climb over the barrier.
Mr Bennett was pronounced dead at the scene on Tuesday, October 19.
You may also want to watch:
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Barnet Coroner’s Court on Tuesday, October 26.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 9 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller