Archway mum’s plea to find lost photos of newborn girl after SD card goes missing in Holloway Road
- Credit: Archant
A devastated mother is appealing for the safe return of a priceless SD card containing photographs of her newborn daughter.
The card, packed with pictures of two-week-old Sophia Hajnorouzi as well as photos of her brother Zane, two, was dropped near the Nag’s Head in Holloway Road on Tuesday morning.
Their mother – freelance trainer Josie Hajnorouzi, of Archway – said she would pay £50 to anyone who could get the card back to her and husband Matthew.
“He was buying vegetables from the fruit van and he thinks it could have come out of his pocket when his wallet came out,” heartbroken Josie, 38, told the Gazette.
“Why it was in his pocket – that’s another story.
You may also want to watch:
“My husband’s gone out there putting up signs everywhere. He obviously feels like rubbish.”
Anyone who believes they have found the SD card is asked to contact the Gazette, who will put Josie in touch. Call the news desk on 020 8477 3813.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Islington shooting victim named
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal