Archway mum’s plea to find lost photos of newborn girl after SD card goes missing in Holloway Road
- Credit: Archant
A devastated mother is appealing for the safe return of a priceless SD card containing photographs of her newborn daughter.
The card, packed with pictures of two-week-old Sophia Hajnorouzi as well as photos of her brother Zane, two, was dropped near the Nag’s Head in Holloway Road on Tuesday morning.
Their mother – freelance trainer Josie Hajnorouzi, of Archway – said she would pay £50 to anyone who could get the card back to her and husband Matthew.
“He was buying vegetables from the fruit van and he thinks it could have come out of his pocket when his wallet came out,” heartbroken Josie, 38, told the Gazette.
“Why it was in his pocket – that’s another story.
“My husband’s gone out there putting up signs everywhere. He obviously feels like rubbish.”
Anyone who believes they have found the SD card is asked to contact the Gazette, who will put Josie in touch. Call the news desk on 020 8477 3813.
- 1 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 2 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 3 Replacement Finsbury Park leisure centre a step closer
- 4 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 5 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 6 Deadline extended for Islington's greener futures fund
- 7 Former Met cop faces trial with seven others over alleged bribery plot
- 8 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 9 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 10 More than 18,000 Covid breach fines issued by Met during lockdowns