Archway mum’s plea to find lost photos of newborn girl after SD card goes missing in Holloway Road
- Credit: Archant
A devastated mother is appealing for the safe return of a priceless SD card containing photographs of her newborn daughter.
The card, packed with pictures of two-week-old Sophia Hajnorouzi as well as photos of her brother Zane, two, was dropped near the Nag’s Head in Holloway Road on Tuesday morning.
Their mother – freelance trainer Josie Hajnorouzi, of Archway – said she would pay £50 to anyone who could get the card back to her and husband Matthew.
“He was buying vegetables from the fruit van and he thinks it could have come out of his pocket when his wallet came out,” heartbroken Josie, 38, told the Gazette.
“Why it was in his pocket – that’s another story.
You may also want to watch:
“My husband’s gone out there putting up signs everywhere. He obviously feels like rubbish.”
Anyone who believes they have found the SD card is asked to contact the Gazette, who will put Josie in touch. Call the news desk on 020 8477 3813.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 3 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 4 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Parliament Square demo: Protesters call on government to end cladding crisis
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington