Person in hospital after incident at Archway Underground
- Credit: Archant
A person has been taken to hospital after an incident on the track at Archway Underground on Sunday.
Tens of police vans, ambulances and fire engines attended the Tube station on Sunday shortly before 5pm.
British Transport Police (BTP) confirmed a person has been taken to hospital. Their condition is unknown and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
There are severe delays beteween Camden Town and High Barnet on the Northern Line following the incident.
A BTP spokesperson said: “Officers were called to Archway Underground Station at 4.40pm today following reports of a casualty on the track.
You may also want to watch:
“Paramedics also attended and a person is being taken to hospital for treatment.”
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 3 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 4 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 5 Did Islington house prices rise by 13% in 2020?
- 6 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 7 Man left partially blind after Islington robbery
- 8 Royal Mail 'working hard' but Islington residents report ongoing delays
- 9 Whittington patients increase as Covid 'major incident' declared in London
- 10 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip