Person in hospital after incident at Archway Underground
- Credit: Archant
A person has been taken to hospital after an incident on the track at Archway Underground on Sunday.
Tens of police vans, ambulances and fire engines attended the Tube station on Sunday shortly before 5pm.
British Transport Police (BTP) confirmed a person has been taken to hospital. Their condition is unknown and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
There are severe delays beteween Camden Town and High Barnet on the Northern Line following the incident.
A BTP spokesperson said: “Officers were called to Archway Underground Station at 4.40pm today following reports of a casualty on the track.
You may also want to watch:
“Paramedics also attended and a person is being taken to hospital for treatment.”
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 6 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder