Person in hospital after incident at Archway Underground
- Credit: Archant
A person has been taken to hospital after an incident on the track at Archway Underground on Sunday.
Tens of police vans, ambulances and fire engines attended the Tube station on Sunday shortly before 5pm.
British Transport Police (BTP) confirmed a person has been taken to hospital. Their condition is unknown and the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
There are severe delays beteween Camden Town and High Barnet on the Northern Line following the incident.
A BTP spokesperson said: “Officers were called to Archway Underground Station at 4.40pm today following reports of a casualty on the track.
You may also want to watch:
“Paramedics also attended and a person is being taken to hospital for treatment.”
- 1 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
- 2 Meet Islington's 2021 civic award winners
- 3 Islington Council urges: 'Raise repairs before Partners hands back homes'
- 4 70 firefighters tackle Old Street tower block blaze
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 State-of-the-art £4m facility in pipeline for Islington Boxing Club
- 7 Man arrested after police officer hit by car in Dartmouth Park
- 8 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 9 Music production school leaves Abbey Road for move to Angel Studios
- 10 Highbury performer marks World Burlesque Day with free classes