Arsenal 2015/16 Premier League fixtures: Gunners kick off against West Ham
- Credit: Getty Images
Arsenal will be aiming for their 11th straight victory over West Ham when they get the new season under way at Emirates Stadium.
The Gunners – who have beaten their east London rivals in each of their last 10 meetings – kick off the Premier League campaign at home to Slaven Bilic’s side over the weekend of August 8/9.
Their second league game is also a London derby, away to Crystal Palace on August 15, before they host Liverpool and travel to Newcastle ahead of the first international break.
Arsenal’s first clash with defending champions Chelsea is scheduled for September 19 at Stamford Bridge, with a home game against Manchester United a fortnight later (October 3).
The first north London derby of the season takes place at the Emirates on November 3, with the Gunners due to travel to White Hart Lane on March 5, 2016.
Arsenal’s Boxing Day fixture – which is on a Saturday – will be away to Southampton, with Championship winners Bournemouth due to visit the Emirates two days later.
The Gunners’ first ever league visit to Bournemouth is on February 6 and they finish the campaign with a trip to Manchester City on May 7 before hosting Aston Villa the following weekend.
- 1 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 2 Family of missing Islington man make urgent appeal for information
- 3 Meet the Islington-based Rangers fans who are helping food banks
- 4 'Let's avoid another lockdown': Warning for Islington to be cautious
- 5 Remembering London's teenage homicide victims in 2021
- 6 Moorfields patient receives world’s first 3D printed prosthetic eye
- 7 Chance of snow in London this weekend
- 8 'Shock and sadness' after news GP practice will close
- 9 Festive events lined up for Islington this Christmas
- 10 'No apology': Beloved Islington hedge sawn in half by council contractor