Arsenal announce Lavazza as their official coffee partner
- Credit: Archant
Arsenal announced a new partnership this week, which sees renowned Italian coffee company The Lavazza Group joining as its official coffee partner in the UK.
The three-year regional deal will see Lavazza exclusively supply all coffee and machines at the club’s Emirates Stadium home, as well as the London Colney training centre, Hale End youth academy and their staff administration offices.
Through the partnership, Lavazza will look to boost its brand awareness and position within football by creating content with first-team players.
The company will also make use of digital rights, targeting millions of fans in the United Kingdom through the Gunners’ social media platforms.
Matchday LED advertising and in-stadia branding at catering outlets will also help its new partner reach customers and a wider football audience.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Silverstone, Arsenal’s commercial director said: “Arsenal and Lavazza are synonymous with quality, heritage and tradition.
“We share a passion to create memorable moments for our fans and customers.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
“We sell close to two million tickets to Emirates Stadium each season, and now all visitors will be able to enjoy Lavazza’s quality coffee wherever they are in the ground.
“We are excited to work with Lavazza to further develop their business, and brand, in the UK.”
As a family company, Lavazza has a long heritage of offering top-quality Italian coffee since its founding in Turin in 1895.
Arsenal fans will now have access to 100 percent Arabica, freshly brewed filter coffee from the kiosks across the stadium.
Available within the Emirates’ club and box levels will also be its new sustainable blend, iTierra! Colombia, coupled with the premium single origin Kafa Forest Coffee.
Carlo Colpo, Lavazza global head of marketing communication added: “As part of our marketing strategy we are delighted to partner Arsenal, a team that shares with Lavazza the same passion for excellence, innovation and tradition.”