Arsenal announce Lavazza as their official coffee partner
- Credit: Archant
Arsenal announced a new partnership this week, which sees renowned Italian coffee company The Lavazza Group joining as its official coffee partner in the UK.
The three-year regional deal will see Lavazza exclusively supply all coffee and machines at the club’s Emirates Stadium home, as well as the London Colney training centre, Hale End youth academy and their staff administration offices.
Through the partnership, Lavazza will look to boost its brand awareness and position within football by creating content with first-team players.
The company will also make use of digital rights, targeting millions of fans in the United Kingdom through the Gunners’ social media platforms.
Matchday LED advertising and in-stadia branding at catering outlets will also help its new partner reach customers and a wider football audience.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Silverstone, Arsenal’s commercial director said: “Arsenal and Lavazza are synonymous with quality, heritage and tradition.
“We share a passion to create memorable moments for our fans and customers.
- 1 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 2 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 5 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 6 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 7 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
“We sell close to two million tickets to Emirates Stadium each season, and now all visitors will be able to enjoy Lavazza’s quality coffee wherever they are in the ground.
“We are excited to work with Lavazza to further develop their business, and brand, in the UK.”
As a family company, Lavazza has a long heritage of offering top-quality Italian coffee since its founding in Turin in 1895.
Arsenal fans will now have access to 100 percent Arabica, freshly brewed filter coffee from the kiosks across the stadium.
Available within the Emirates’ club and box levels will also be its new sustainable blend, iTierra! Colombia, coupled with the premium single origin Kafa Forest Coffee.
Carlo Colpo, Lavazza global head of marketing communication added: “As part of our marketing strategy we are delighted to partner Arsenal, a team that shares with Lavazza the same passion for excellence, innovation and tradition.”