Arsenal forward Joel Campbell set to sign for Serie A minnows Frosinone – after SIX loan spells away from North London since 2011
- Credit: Archant
Arsenal forward Joel Campbell is set for a medical in Italy ahead of a proposed move to newly-promoted Serie A minnows Frosinone.
A three year contract has been offered to the 26-year-old by the Serie A club, who were made it to the top division last season winning their Serie B play-off against Sicilians Palermo.
Frosinone are keen to capture Campbell, after failing to sign Lucas Perez from the Gunners earlier this summer.
Life at Arsenal has been a waiting game for the Costa Rican, who has been at the club for seven years, despite only making 23 league appearances for Arsenal.
After six loan spells, Campbell is expected to leave the club permanently before the transfer window closes with reports in Italy claiming he will have a medical on Thursday.
You may also want to watch:
Campbell departs North London after notching three senior goals for the club, all of which came in the 2015-16 season.
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 5 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 8 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 9 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 10 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series