Arsenal live TV fixtures for August and September
- Credit: Archant
Four Arsenal fixtures have been selected for television in the opening months of the 2018-19 Premier League season.
New Gunners head coach Unai Emery has seen his first competitve match in charge of the North London giants – against Manchester City – moved from its original date of Saturday, August 10 to 24 hours later.
The match against Pep Guardiola’s champions will be shown live on Sky Sports at 4pm on Sunday, August 12.
In a baptism of fire in his first week, the club’s first Premier League away match under the new boss – against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, August 18 – has been moved to a 5.30pm kick-off on BT Sport.
The match in South Wales against newly-promoted Cardiff City that had been scheduled for Saturday, September 1, has now been shifted to 1.30pm on Sunday, September 2, live on Sky Sports, kicking-off at 1.30pm.
Arsenal’s home clash against Everton, originally pencilled in for Saturday, September 22, will now be a 4pm start on Sunday, September 23, also live on Sky Sports.
- 1 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 2 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 3 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 4 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 5 More than 18,000 Covid breach fines issued by Met during lockdowns
- 6 Replacement Finsbury Park leisure centre a step closer
- 7 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 8 How many alcohol-related fires were there in your borough last year?
- 9 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 10 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL