Arsenal live TV fixtures for August and September
- Credit: Archant
Four Arsenal fixtures have been selected for television in the opening months of the 2018-19 Premier League season.
New Gunners head coach Unai Emery has seen his first competitve match in charge of the North London giants – against Manchester City – moved from its original date of Saturday, August 10 to 24 hours later.
The match against Pep Guardiola’s champions will be shown live on Sky Sports at 4pm on Sunday, August 12.
In a baptism of fire in his first week, the club’s first Premier League away match under the new boss – against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, August 18 – has been moved to a 5.30pm kick-off on BT Sport.
The match in South Wales against newly-promoted Cardiff City that had been scheduled for Saturday, September 1, has now been shifted to 1.30pm on Sunday, September 2, live on Sky Sports, kicking-off at 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal’s home clash against Everton, originally pencilled in for Saturday, September 22, will now be a 4pm start on Sunday, September 23, also live on Sky Sports.
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey