Arsenal live TV fixtures for August and September
- Credit: Archant
Four Arsenal fixtures have been selected for television in the opening months of the 2018-19 Premier League season.
New Gunners head coach Unai Emery has seen his first competitve match in charge of the North London giants – against Manchester City – moved from its original date of Saturday, August 10 to 24 hours later.
The match against Pep Guardiola’s champions will be shown live on Sky Sports at 4pm on Sunday, August 12.
In a baptism of fire in his first week, the club’s first Premier League away match under the new boss – against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday, August 18 – has been moved to a 5.30pm kick-off on BT Sport.
The match in South Wales against newly-promoted Cardiff City that had been scheduled for Saturday, September 1, has now been shifted to 1.30pm on Sunday, September 2, live on Sky Sports, kicking-off at 1.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal’s home clash against Everton, originally pencilled in for Saturday, September 22, will now be a 4pm start on Sunday, September 23, also live on Sky Sports.
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 5 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 6 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 7 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 8 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 9 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets