Arsenal injury news ahead of Huddersfield Town including the latest on Rob Holding, Aaron Ramsey, Laurent Koscielny and Mesut Ozil
- Credit: Picture: MARTYN HAWORTH
Read the latest injury updates ahead of Saturday’s Premier League clash against Huddersfield Town at the Emirates.
Left knee. Returned to London during match on Wednesday night. Will have further tests and assessments over the next 48 hours. Further updates will be communicated in due course.
Right ankle. Being assessed ahead of Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Played 85 minutes for the U21s against Portsmouth in the Checkatrade Trophy on Tuesday night before Freddie Ljungberg confirmed to the Islington Gazette at Fratton Park the centre-half came off with cramp. Unai Emery said in the post-match press conference at Old Trafford the player could return against Qarabag in the Europa League on Thursday, December 13 but is being assessed ahead of Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 9 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
Back. Being assessed ahead of Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
Right hamstring. Being assessed ahead of Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
Groin injury. Expected to return to full training in December.
Right ankle. Recovering after surgery.