Arsenal injury news ahead of Huddersfield Town including the latest on Rob Holding, Aaron Ramsey, Laurent Koscielny and Mesut Ozil
- Credit: Picture: MARTYN HAWORTH
Read the latest injury updates ahead of Saturday’s Premier League clash against Huddersfield Town at the Emirates.
Left knee. Returned to London during match on Wednesday night. Will have further tests and assessments over the next 48 hours. Further updates will be communicated in due course.
Right ankle. Being assessed ahead of Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Played 85 minutes for the U21s against Portsmouth in the Checkatrade Trophy on Tuesday night before Freddie Ljungberg confirmed to the Islington Gazette at Fratton Park the centre-half came off with cramp. Unai Emery said in the post-match press conference at Old Trafford the player could return against Qarabag in the Europa League on Thursday, December 13 but is being assessed ahead of Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 9 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 10 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
Back. Being assessed ahead of Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
Right hamstring. Being assessed ahead of Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
Groin injury. Expected to return to full training in December.
Right ankle. Recovering after surgery.