Arsenal injury news: Seven missing for Standard Liege trip as Gunners confirm Tierney injury
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Arsenal have seven players out injured for their Europa League trip to Standard Liege on Thursday including Kieran Tierney, with the club confirming the full-back has dislocated his shoulder.
Tierney suffered the injury to his right shoulder after a tangle with Michail Antonio during Monday's 3-1 win, but the club have not confirmed how long the Scotland international will be sidelined for.
He isn't the only defender missing for the trip to Belgium, with Hector Bellerin (hamstring) and Rob Holding (knee) also out.
Granit Xhaka received concussion on Monday night and he will be unavailable against Liege and Manchester City on Sunday.
Nicolas Pepe will also be absent after his starring display at the London Stadium came at a cost, with a bruised knee ruling him out of Thursday's game.
You may also want to watch:
Shkodran Mustafi is suspended after picking up three bookings in the Europa League group stage, while Dani Ceballos is still out with a hamstring problem.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 5 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 6 Why Arsenal's Leah Williamson is perfect England captain?
- 7 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers