Arsenal injury news: Seven missing for Standard Liege trip as Gunners confirm Tierney injury
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Arsenal have seven players out injured for their Europa League trip to Standard Liege on Thursday including Kieran Tierney, with the club confirming the full-back has dislocated his shoulder.
Tierney suffered the injury to his right shoulder after a tangle with Michail Antonio during Monday's 3-1 win, but the club have not confirmed how long the Scotland international will be sidelined for.
He isn't the only defender missing for the trip to Belgium, with Hector Bellerin (hamstring) and Rob Holding (knee) also out.
Granit Xhaka received concussion on Monday night and he will be unavailable against Liege and Manchester City on Sunday.
Nicolas Pepe will also be absent after his starring display at the London Stadium came at a cost, with a bruised knee ruling him out of Thursday's game.
You may also want to watch:
Shkodran Mustafi is suspended after picking up three bookings in the Europa League group stage, while Dani Ceballos is still out with a hamstring problem.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal