Arsenal injury update ahead of Premier League clash against Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium
- Credit: Picture: MARTYN HAWORTH
Read the latest injury updates issued by the Arsenal medical team ahead of the trip to Bournemouth on Sunday.
Arsenal are back in Premier League action on Sunday against Eddie Howe’s impressive Bournemouth side. Ahead of the tough clash at the Vitality Stadium here are the latest injury updates from the club’s medical team:
Right hamstring. Being assessed ahead of Bournemouth.
You may also want to watch:
Right hamstring. Expected to return to full training in two weeks.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 3 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 4 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Parliament Square demo: Protesters call on government to end cladding crisis
- 9 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 10 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
Right Achilles. Being eased back full training.
Groin injury. Expected to return to full training in December.
[Broken] right ankle. Recovering after surgery. No recovery date at the moment.