Mesut Ozil and Matteo Guendouzi missing for Arsenal
- Credit: PA
Mesut Ozil and Matteo Guendouzi will again be absent when Arsenal host Leicester.
Ozil has yet to appear since the restart and Guendouzi was dropped by manager Mikel Arteta after the defeat at Brighton.
Pablo Mari (ankle), Bernd Leno, Gabriel Martinelli and Calum Chambers (all knee) are long-term absentees.
James Maddison and Ben Chilwell are doubts for Leicester’s trip to the Emirates.
Midfielder Maddison has a hip problem while England left-back Chilwell has a foot injury.
You may also want to watch:
Chilwell was replaced by Wolves loanee Ryan Bennett in Saturday’s 3-0 win over Crystal Palace and he and Maddison will be assessed ahead of the game in London.
Arsenal provisional squad: Martinez, Macey, Bellerin, Soares, Sokratis, Luiz, Holding, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Tierney, Xhaka, Torreira, Ceballos, Maitland-Niles, Willock, Nelson, Pepe, Aubameyang, Lacazette, Nketiah, Saka.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 2 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 5 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 10 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
Leicester provisional squad: Schmeichel, Ward, Justin, Evans, Chilwell, Fuchs, Soyuncu, Bennett, Morgan, Barnes, Tielemans, Mendy, Perez, Maddison, Ndidi, Choudhury, Praet, Albrighton, Gray, Iheanacho, Vardy.