Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil ‘questioned by police over photographer collision’ in Highgate
Arsenal’s star midfielder Mesut Ozil is believed to have been questioned by police over allegations the car he was driving collided with a photographer in Highgate.
The incident is alleged to have taken place in Sheldon Avenue at around 7.15pm on Friday.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said: “Police were called to reports of an alleged collision between a vehicle and a member of the public.
“The member of the public, a man in his 30s, sustained minor injuries.
“Officers have spoken to the driver of the vehicle.”
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries continue and no arrests have been made.
German international Ozil, 25, joined Arsenal for a club-record fee of £42.5 million from Real Madrid last September.
- 1 Family appeal for help to find Islington man missing for more than two weeks
- 2 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 3 Overground suspended in Hackney and Islington
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 5 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 6 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 7 Even better than the real thing? Tribute bands to see in north London before 2022
- 8 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 9 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 10 Islington food bank sees applicants triple