Arsenal to face Olympiacos in Europa League last-32
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Arsenal will face Olympiacos in the last-32 of the Europa League following the draw in Nyon this afternoon.
The Gunners finished top of Group F and have been rewarded with a tie against the 44-time Greek champions.
Olympiacos dropped into the Europa League after finishing third in their Champions League group behind Bayern Munich and Tottenham Hotspur.
The two teams have faced eath other eight times before, winning four games each, with their most recent encounter in 2015 ending in a 3-0 win for Arsenal thanks to Olivier Giroud's hat-trick.
The dates for both legs of the tie are yet to be confirmed, but the Gunners will travel to Greece for the first leg, with the return leg at the Emirates a week later.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal will be hoping to go one step further in the competition this year after losing to Chelsea in the final last season.
- 1 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 9 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 10 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails