Arsenal to host Leicester on opening day
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Arsenal will begin the 2017-18 Premier League season with a home match against Leicester City on Saturday, August 12.
Arsene Wenger’s men beat the Foxes 1-0 at the Emirates towards the end of last season, thanks to a late Robert Huth own goal, before going on to lift the FA Cup with a 2-1 victory over Chelsea at Wembley Stadium.
The Gunners will travel to Stoke City for their first away fixture on August 19, then visit Liverpool a week later.
The first north London derby with Tottenham will be on home turf on November 18, with a Boxing Day trip to Crystal Palace followed by a New Year’s Day showdown with champions Chelsea at the Emirates.
Arsenal visit Spurs at their temporary Wembley home on February 10 and face trips to Newcastle (April 14) and Manchester United (April 28) during the run-in.
You may also want to watch:
Their last home match will be against Burnley on May 5, with a last-day trip to Huddersfield on May 13.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing