Arsenal transfer rumours: Palace star Zaha wants Gunners move as Emery eyes winger
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha wants to join Arsenal this summer and the Gunners are interested in bringing him to the Emirates, according to BBC Sport
The 26-year-old is keen to leave Selhurst Park, with Arsenal reportedly his preferred destination.
Palace's £80 million asking price could scupper a move though due to the small transfer fund available to Unai Emery.
According to BBC Sport's David Ornstein, Arsenal were optimistic they would have the necessary resources to bring in Zaha, if they had qualified for next season's Champions League.
Failure to do so has restricted their budget to around £45 million though, meaning they would need to raise funds through player sales.
You may also want to watch:
Palace are also reluctant to sell another of their star players, with Aaron Wan-Bissaka set to join Manchester United.
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern