Arsenal transfer rumours: Palace star Zaha wants Gunners move as Emery eyes winger
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha wants to join Arsenal this summer and the Gunners are interested in bringing him to the Emirates, according to BBC Sport
The 26-year-old is keen to leave Selhurst Park, with Arsenal reportedly his preferred destination.
Palace's £80 million asking price could scupper a move though due to the small transfer fund available to Unai Emery.
According to BBC Sport's David Ornstein, Arsenal were optimistic they would have the necessary resources to bring in Zaha, if they had qualified for next season's Champions League.
Failure to do so has restricted their budget to around £45 million though, meaning they would need to raise funds through player sales.
You may also want to watch:
Palace are also reluctant to sell another of their star players, with Aaron Wan-Bissaka set to join Manchester United.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault