Arsenal TV fixtures confirmed for February 2019
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Arsenal’s televised fixtures for February 2019 have been confirmed by the Premier League.
With four league fixtures in the month among potential Europa League and Carabao cup fixtures, three of the four league games have had kick-off times confirmed and dates altered.
On the third of the month, Arsenal’s testing trip to the Etihad to face Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City has been announced as a 430pm kick-off and will be shown live on Sky Sports.
Later in the month things are more confusing, as nothing can be set in stone until the cup competitions progress.
As it stands, Arsenal will host Southampton at 2,05pm on Sunday, February 24 – however the game is likely to be postponed due to the Gunners’ game against BATE Borisov in the Europa League taking place three days before on February 21. There is also an issue should Arsenal make the Carabao Cup final, which is set to be played on Sunday, February 24.
You may also want to watch:
The same situation arises when Bournemouth travel to the Emirates with the match taking place on Wednesday 27th February with a 7.45pm kick-off.
Arsenal’s only Premier League game not selected to be televised in February is Huddersfield away, which will remain as a 3pm kick-off on Saturday, February 9.
- 1 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 2 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 Letters: Fighting to keep Wray Crescent Park available to all
- 5 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
- 6 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 7 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhood scheme
- 8 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 9 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 10 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo