Arsenal TV fixtures confirmed for February 2019
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Arsenal’s televised fixtures for February 2019 have been confirmed by the Premier League.
With four league fixtures in the month among potential Europa League and Carabao cup fixtures, three of the four league games have had kick-off times confirmed and dates altered.
On the third of the month, Arsenal’s testing trip to the Etihad to face Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City has been announced as a 430pm kick-off and will be shown live on Sky Sports.
Later in the month things are more confusing, as nothing can be set in stone until the cup competitions progress.
As it stands, Arsenal will host Southampton at 2,05pm on Sunday, February 24 – however the game is likely to be postponed due to the Gunners’ game against BATE Borisov in the Europa League taking place three days before on February 21. There is also an issue should Arsenal make the Carabao Cup final, which is set to be played on Sunday, February 24.
You may also want to watch:
The same situation arises when Bournemouth travel to the Emirates with the match taking place on Wednesday 27th February with a 7.45pm kick-off.
Arsenal’s only Premier League game not selected to be televised in February is Huddersfield away, which will remain as a 3pm kick-off on Saturday, February 9.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 7 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington