Arsenal v Chelsea: your best bets
- Credit: Archant
Following their encouraging 4-1 victory at Hull, which prompted Betway to lengthen Arsenal’s price to win the league title to 14/1, the Gunners and Chelsea go head to head on Saturday evening in what promises to be another fast and furious contest.
Chelsea have certainly had the better of this fixture in recent years. Arsene Wenger’s men last recorded a league victory over Chelsea in October 2011 – and incredibly, as the match stats team at bettingexpert.com point out, Arsenal have not even scored against Chelsea in their last half-dozen top-flight meetings.
Despite their miserable record in this fixture, the Gunners start as Unibet’s 11/8 favourites, whereas Chelsea open at 11/5 with 188bet; the draw is available at 9/4 with Skybet.
Unsurprisingly, Paddy Power’s 10/3, marked against it finishing as a score draw, has found favour among punters, as has Betfred’s 13/2 posted in favour of a 1-0 home win for Arsenal.
The Gunners have scored first in three of their five league matches to date and they’re 4/7 (Winner.com) to open the scoring on Saturday.
In other markets, Betway offer 2/1 against Chelsea’s Diego Costa finding the net at any time – the same bookie chalks 5/2 against Mesut Ozil scoring at some point during the match.
You may also want to watch:
Bet365’s 4/5 odds for Saturday’s match to yield more than 2.5 goals and William Hill’s 4/6 price, posted in favour of both teams scoring, have been well supported.
Odds supplied by www.smartbets.com, the customisable odds comparison site.
Offer of the week:
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
Receive a massive £200 welcome bonus when you sign up with Winner Sports! Learn more about Winner Sports and how to collect your welcome bonus at http://www.bettingexpert.com/winner-sport