Arsenal confirm Chelsea Dublin date
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Arsenal are set to play Chelsea in Dublin this summer as part of their pre-season plans.
Unai Emery’s side will travel to the Irish capital to take on the Blues at the Aviva Stadium – formerly Lansdowne Road – on Wednesday, August 1 with a kick-off at 8.05pm at the 51,700 capacity stadium.
The club will also play a pre-season friendly in Stockholm on Saturday, August 4 against a team to be announced.
The two games follow the pair of fixtures in Singapore as part of the International Champions Cup.
On Thursday, July 26 Arsenal will play Atletico Madrid with a friendly against Emery’s former club PSG two days later.
You may also want to watch:
Both matches will be staged at the 55,000 capacity National Stadium at the Singapore Sports Hub.
Due to close season developments taking place at Club Level at the Emirates, the Emirates Cup has been shelved this pre-season.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Islington shooting victim named
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
Arsenal v Chelsea, Wednesday, August 1 at Aviva Stadium, Dublin, kick-off 8.05pm.
Tickets for Arsenal Red Members cost £54.25 with concessions with a sale date of Friday. See Arsenal.com for more.