Arsenal confirm Chelsea Dublin date
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Arsenal are set to play Chelsea in Dublin this summer as part of their pre-season plans.
Unai Emery’s side will travel to the Irish capital to take on the Blues at the Aviva Stadium – formerly Lansdowne Road – on Wednesday, August 1 with a kick-off at 8.05pm at the 51,700 capacity stadium.
The club will also play a pre-season friendly in Stockholm on Saturday, August 4 against a team to be announced.
The two games follow the pair of fixtures in Singapore as part of the International Champions Cup.
On Thursday, July 26 Arsenal will play Atletico Madrid with a friendly against Emery’s former club PSG two days later.
You may also want to watch:
Both matches will be staged at the 55,000 capacity National Stadium at the Singapore Sports Hub.
Due to close season developments taking place at Club Level at the Emirates, the Emirates Cup has been shelved this pre-season.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 6 'I was not jealous': MP Claudia Webbe denies harrasment charge
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Eidevall says Arsenal put 'pressure on themselves' to deliver in big games
- 9 Islington dog stars in film that will be shown at London Film Festival
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
Arsenal v Chelsea, Wednesday, August 1 at Aviva Stadium, Dublin, kick-off 8.05pm.
Tickets for Arsenal Red Members cost £54.25 with concessions with a sale date of Friday. See Arsenal.com for more.