Arsenal Women’s 2019/20 WSL fixtures revealed
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Arsenal Women have learned their fixtures for the 2019/20 season as they look to defend their FA Women’s Super League title.
Joe Montemurro's side will start the season at home to West Ham United on September 8, with Manchester United away and Brighton at Meadow Park completing the opening month of the season.
October is set to be a tricky month, with games against Chelsea and Manchester City, while the north London derbies against Tottenham will take place on November 17 at Spurs' new stadium and February 9 at Meadow Park.
Arsenal will be at home on the final day of the season, May 16, when they face Everton.
You may also want to watch:
Sep 8: WEST HAM
Sep 16: Manchester United
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 9 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 10 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
Sep 29: BRIGHTON
Oct 13: Chelsea
Oct 27: MANCHESTER CITY
Nov 17: Tottenham Hotspur
Nov 24: LIVERPOOL
Dec 1: BRISTOL CITY
Dec 8: Reading
Dec 15: Everton
Jan 5: BIRMINGHAM
Jan 12: Brighton & Hove Albion
Jan 19: CHELSEA
Feb 2: Manchester City
Feb 9: TOTTENHAM
Feb 13: Liverpool
Feb 23: READING
Mar 22: Bristol City
Mar 29: West Ham United
Apr 5: MANCHESTER UNITED
Apr 26: Birmingham City
May 16: EVERTON
* Home fixtures in CAPITALS
* All fixtures subject to change