Arsenal Women see matches moved for TV
- Credit: Gavin Ellis/TGS Photo
Two of Arsenal Women’s fixtures have been changed for TV.
Both games will be shown live on the BBC Red Button, BBC Iplayer and FA player.
Their FA Cup clash with north London neighbours Tottenham Hotspur has been moved from a 2pm kick-off to 12.30pm on Sunday, March 15.
The two teams have already faced each other once in the Barclays FA Women's Super League in November last year, with the reigning champions beating newly-promoted Spurs 2-0 thanks to Kim Little and Vivianne Miedema strikes.
The Gunners beat Lewes 2-0 in the previous round to reach the last eight of the competition, while Spurs also beat second-tier opponents in form of Coventry United 5-0, with Rianna Dean netting a hat-trick.
You may also want to watch:
The home league fixture between the sides at Meadow Park last month was postponed due to Storm Ciara and has subsequently been rearranged for Wednesday May 13.
The Super League game at West Ham United has also been changed to a 12pm kick-off on Sunday March 29.
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
Arsenal have met West Ham twice this season, winning on both occasions.
They came out on top in the opening game of the season 2-1 thanks to goals from Beth Mead and Jill Roord.
And they also met in the FA Cup in January, winning 2-0 as Katie McCabe and Lia Wälti, with her first goal for the club, netted at Rush Green.