Arsenal youngsters: Support talented U18s and U23s at the Emirates in April
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
It is a busy time of the season for the first team but Arsenal’s youngsters have big games coming up too. Put some dates in your diary and make sure you get along to watch them if you can.
With Arsene Wenger’s full squad battling to progress in the Europa Leaague as well as garner as many points as possible in their remaining matches April is always a busy month.
But the club’s talented youngsters also have important matches coming up too.
The Islington Gazette has been following their progress at U18 and U23 levels this term and would encourage as many fans as possible to try and watch the acclaimed Junior Gunners this month.
Here are their forthcoming fixtures at the Emirates:
Arsenal U23 v Villarreal in the Premier League International Cup on Tuesday, April 10, kick-off 7pm.
Steve Gatting’s side then take on Swansea in the Premier League 2 at the Emirates on Friday, April 13, kick-off 7pm.
- 1 Boy, 15, rushed to hospital after stabbing in Harringay Sainsbury's carpark
- 2 Shell casings found after Islington gun reports
- 3 Man allegedly 'shouted racist abuse' in Waterlow Park
- 4 Whittington Hospital's landmark incinerator chimney to be dismantled
- 5 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 6 Emma Thompson and Sir Ian McKellen line up to play Whodunnit detectives
- 7 Disqualified driver jailed after hit-and-run involving Islington schoolgirl
- 8 NLWA signs contract for ‘significant’ Edmonton Incinerator project
- 9 'Staunch and fascinating' activist and intellectual Audrey Jancovich dies aged 87
- 10 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
The U18s then play Blackpool for a place in the FA Youth Cup final on Monday, April 16.
Tickets for Villarreal and Blackpool are free to members for a limited time.
All tickets will then be priced at £4 for adults and £2 for concessions (over 65s or under-16s)
See Arsenal.com for more.