Arsenal youngsters: Support talented U18s and U23s at the Emirates in April
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
It is a busy time of the season for the first team but Arsenal’s youngsters have big games coming up too. Put some dates in your diary and make sure you get along to watch them if you can.
With Arsene Wenger’s full squad battling to progress in the Europa Leaague as well as garner as many points as possible in their remaining matches April is always a busy month.
But the club’s talented youngsters also have important matches coming up too.
The Islington Gazette has been following their progress at U18 and U23 levels this term and would encourage as many fans as possible to try and watch the acclaimed Junior Gunners this month.
Here are their forthcoming fixtures at the Emirates:
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal U23 v Villarreal in the Premier League International Cup on Tuesday, April 10, kick-off 7pm.
Steve Gatting’s side then take on Swansea in the Premier League 2 at the Emirates on Friday, April 13, kick-off 7pm.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 7 Islington shooting victim named
- 8 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting
The U18s then play Blackpool for a place in the FA Youth Cup final on Monday, April 16.
Tickets for Villarreal and Blackpool are free to members for a limited time.
All tickets will then be priced at £4 for adults and £2 for concessions (over 65s or under-16s)
See Arsenal.com for more.