Attacker sprays ‘CS gas’ in 15-year-old girl’s face in Finsbury Park
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Police are investigating after someone sprayed suspected “CS gas” in a 15-year-old girl’s face in Finsbury Park last night.
Officers were called reports of a group of people fighting in Blackstock Road at about 9.15pm.
They found the teenage girl at the scene who said a substance was sprayed in her face.
Cops believe it was C4 gas, also known as tear gas, which is commonly used by riot police.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "She was treated at the scene before being taken to hospital. Her injuries are not-life threatening or life changing."
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests. Police are investigating.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault