- Credit: Archant
The Socialist Party of Great Britain candidate for Islington North
Marital status: Single
You may also want to watch:
Interests outside politics: Rugby league
Current job: Librarian
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 4 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 5 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 6 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 7 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 8 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'
- 9 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 10 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
Any directorships/ other financial interests: Personal savings, occupational pension.
What is your local connection to the area: Lived in Tufnell Park/Archway for around 12 years.
If I am elected, the first thing I will do is: It’s the people who vote for the Socialist Party who are making the promise to struggle to abolish capitalism. I’d try and hold them to that.