- Credit: Archant
The Socialist Party of Great Britain candidate for Islington North
Marital status: Single
Interests outside politics: Rugby league
Current job: Librarian
- 1 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 2 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 3 Replacement Finsbury Park leisure centre a step closer
- 4 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 5 More than 18,000 Covid breach fines issued by Met during lockdowns
- 6 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 7 Deadline extended for Islington's greener futures fund
- 8 Former Met cop faces trial with seven others over alleged bribery plot
- 9 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 10 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
Any directorships/ other financial interests: Personal savings, occupational pension.
What is your local connection to the area: Lived in Tufnell Park/Archway for around 12 years.
If I am elected, the first thing I will do is: It’s the people who vote for the Socialist Party who are making the promise to struggle to abolish capitalism. I’d try and hold them to that.