Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- Credit: Google
A 15-year-old boy suffered lacerations to his face in a street fight in Cally last night.
Police were called to Corporation Street at 7pm to reports of a fight, where they found the injured teenager.
A Section 60 was soon authorised by Insp Ollie Cochran for the whole of the N7 post code from 9pm last night until 3am this morning.
A section 60 must be authorised by a senior police officer, and means that in a specified area and time, anyone may be stop and searched by uniformed officers without the usual requirement for reasonable grounds.
The boy's injuries were not life threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Any witnesses and anyone with information should call 101 quoting reference CAD 5644/7 Jan.
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 4 Letters: Environment and tenants' manifesto
- 5 Arsenal Women trio issue apology to team mates following Dubai trip
- 6 Student on 'emotional' first day giving Covid jab to NHS workers
- 7 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 8 Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 9 Author inspired by Highbury for debut sci-fi novel about aliens
- 10 E-fit appeal after teen partially blinded in Canonbury Road baton attack
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.