Corporation Street fight: Boy, 15, stabbed in the face in the Cally
- Credit: Google
A 15-year-old boy suffered lacerations to his face in a street fight in Cally last night.
Police were called to Corporation Street at 7pm to reports of a fight, where they found the injured teenager.
A Section 60 was soon authorised by Insp Ollie Cochran for the whole of the N7 post code from 9pm last night until 3am this morning.
A section 60 must be authorised by a senior police officer, and means that in a specified area and time, anyone may be stop and searched by uniformed officers without the usual requirement for reasonable grounds.
The boy's injuries were not life threatening, according to Scotland Yard.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Any witnesses and anyone with information should call 101 quoting reference CAD 5644/7 Jan.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 5 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 6 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 7 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 8 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 9 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
Alternatively, contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.