Bus driver hits pedestrian in Stroud Green Road
- Credit: Archant
A bus driver hit a pedestrian in Finsbury Park last night.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called just before 6pm to reports of a road traffic collision in Stroud Green Road, near Pak Cosmetic Centre.
The pedestrian - a man of undisclosed age - was taken to a north London hospital where his injuries were assessed as neither "life-threatening or life-changing".
Eyewitness Kyri Antonious, of Stroud Green Road, told the Gazette: "A guy was crossing the road and got hit by the bus. We saw afterwards when he was lying on the ground.
"I think he got out [of his car] lost his balance and went underneath the bus. We heard people screaming.
You may also want to watch:
"He was basically underneath the wheels."
- 1 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 4 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 5 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 6 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 7 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 8 'Exceptional' heroes granted Islington's highest award, the 'Freedom of the Borough'
- 9 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 10 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'