‘World-class’ musicians set to appear at Caledonian Park’s free Clock Tower Festival
- Credit: Archant
A free festival in Cally Park will give people a chance to see “world-class artists” perform on August 4.
Clock Tower Festival will return to Caledonian Park from 11am-4pm, after a two year hiatus while the council carried out major renovation works on the ticking landmark.
The celebration has been put together on a "tiny budget" but will boast an array of seasoned musicians, with food and a bar plus face painting and a bouncy castle for the kids.
Chair of Caledonian Park Friends Group Miriam Ashwell told the Gazette: "It would just be so nice to see everybody and there is so many exciting things happening in the park at the moment. Come and get involved and meet the community - it's a chance to see world-class artists for absolutely free right next door in your local park."
Neighbours can also book a stall at the festival for £10 - contact Miriam on 07739 180758 if you're interested.
You may also want to watch:
For further details see: caledonianparkfriendsgroup.org
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting
- 10 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal