Caledonian Road and Barnsbury stabbing: Boy, 15, charged with attempted murder
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy has been charged with attempted murder after a man was stabbed on the platform of Caledonian Road and Barnsbury Overground station on Thursday.
The teenager has been remanded in custody and will appear at the Old Bailey on September 12.
British Transport Police officers are looking to trace a second man believed to be connected to the attack.
He is black and of medium build, and was wearing a black baseball cap, patterned blue jumper and dark jacket.
Investigating officer Det Sgt Av Dhaliwal said: “We are working to establish the exact circumstances of what happened at the station.
You may also want to watch:
“If you have any information, I urge you to get in touch as soon as possible.
Anyone with information is asked to contact British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40 or text 61016, quoting 329 of 25/08.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 6 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 7 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 8 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes