Camden Road motorbike crash: Police investigate hit and run in Holloway
- Credit: David Holt
Police are investigating a hit and run crash in Holloway last week.
A motorcyclist fled from the scene after hitting a car in Camden Road at about 10.40pm on Thursday, between Camden Road Station and Holloway Road.
The motorbike struck the car as it was turning right off Camden Road.
The impact knocked the motorbike to the ground but the rider got up immediately afterwards, according to witnesses.
Police confirmed the motorcylist failed to stop at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries were reported and no arrests have been made.
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 6 Why Arsenal's Leah Williamson is perfect England captain?
- 7 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 8 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 9 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference number on 8795/10MAY or tweet @MetCC.