Camden Road motorbike crash: Police investigate hit and run in Holloway
- Credit: David Holt
Police are investigating a hit and run crash in Holloway last week.
A motorcyclist fled from the scene after hitting a car in Camden Road at about 10.40pm on Thursday, between Camden Road Station and Holloway Road.
The motorbike struck the car as it was turning right off Camden Road.
The impact knocked the motorbike to the ground but the rider got up immediately afterwards, according to witnesses.
Police confirmed the motorcylist failed to stop at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
No injuries were reported and no arrests have been made.
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 2 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 5 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 6 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 7 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
- 8 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference number on 8795/10MAY or tweet @MetCC.