Camden Road motorbike crash: Police investigate hit and run in Holloway
- Credit: David Holt
Police are investigating a hit and run crash in Holloway last week.
A motorcyclist fled from the scene after hitting a car in Camden Road at about 10.40pm on Thursday, between Camden Road Station and Holloway Road.
The motorbike struck the car as it was turning right off Camden Road.
The impact knocked the motorbike to the ground but the rider got up immediately afterwards, according to witnesses.
Police confirmed the motorcylist failed to stop at the scene.
No injuries were reported and no arrests have been made.
Police inquiries continue.
- 1 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 2 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 3 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 4 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 7 'Robot' prisoner locked up indefinitely for killing Serco custody officer
- 8 No More Red: Arsenal and Islington campaign against knife crime
- 9 WATCH: Sauna fire rips through Old Street leisure centre
- 10 Travel Bulletin: Islington, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference number on 8795/10MAY or tweet @MetCC.