Chance to win free tour of Arsenal’s stadium
- Credit: Archant
The secrets of Arsene Wenger’s inner sanctum will be revealed to fans on tours of Emirates Stadium for the first time this summer.
The Arsenal manager’s office will now form part of the tour route at the stadium until August 12, giving visitors the opportunity to see exactly what Wenger keeps in there – including his renowned benchcoat.
Fans can also watch a video with the Frenchman discussing his matchday routine, as well as visiting other points of interest such as the home and away dressing rooms and the players’ tunnel.
The self-guided stadium tour is available in nine different languages and runs from 9.30am to 6pm on Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday, with last entry an hour before closing time.
Tickets, which include access to the Arsenal Museum, are priced at £20 (adults) and £10 (under-16s), while family entry (two adults and two under-16s) is available at £50.
We’ve teamed up with Arsenal to offer a pair of free tour places to one lucky reader during the close season. To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
In which year did Arsenal move to Emirates Stadium?
- 1 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 2 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 3 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19
- 5 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 6 WATCH: Sauna fire rips through Old Street leisure centre
- 7 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 8 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 9 'Robot' prisoner locked up indefinitely for killing Serco custody officer
- 10 Protesters march in final attempt to prevent incinerator contract
a) 2005. b) 2006. c) 2007.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to email@example.com no later than 12pm on Thursday June 9.
Visit www.arsenal.com/tours for further information.