Chaos in Finsbury Park after woman suffers cardiac arrest and car collides with pedestrian
- Credit: Archant
A woman suffered a cardiac arrest and a car collided with a pedestrian in separate events at Finsbury Park this afternoon.
Police and ambulance crews raced to the scene, under the bridge on Seven Sisters Road near junction with Fonthill Road at about 3.10pm to reports of woman collapsing outside the station.
London’s Air Ambulance landed in nearby Finsbury Park and tried to resuscitate the victim, then took her as a priority her to the Royal London Hospital.
A second incident in the same spot about 90 minutes later saw a car and a pedestrian in collision.
The man, thought to be in his 50s was treated at the scene as is being taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Seven Sisters Road is currently closed.
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 7 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 8 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington