Chaos in Finsbury Park after woman suffers cardiac arrest and car collides with pedestrian
- Credit: Archant
A woman suffered a cardiac arrest and a car collided with a pedestrian in separate events at Finsbury Park this afternoon.
Police and ambulance crews raced to the scene, under the bridge on Seven Sisters Road near junction with Fonthill Road at about 3.10pm to reports of woman collapsing outside the station.
London’s Air Ambulance landed in nearby Finsbury Park and tried to resuscitate the victim, then took her as a priority her to the Royal London Hospital.
A second incident in the same spot about 90 minutes later saw a car and a pedestrian in collision.
The man, thought to be in his 50s was treated at the scene as is being taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Seven Sisters Road is currently closed.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother