Christine Luscombe: Appeal after Upper Holloway woman, 58, killed in coach crash
- Credit: met police
A 58-year-old Upper Holloway woman died after being hit by a coach.
Scotland Yard was this week appealing for witnesses to the collision that killed Christine Luscombe in Midland Road, Camden, on Tuesday afternoon.
Medics battled to save her but she was pronounced dead at the scene. Her post-mortem will take place tomorrow.
The coach driver stopped after the crash, and no arrests have been made.
Anyone who witnessed the crash at 4.30pm on Tursday, or events leading up to it, is asked to call police on 020 8991 9555.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Ms Luscombe? Please call the Gazette news desk on 020 7433 0110 or e-mail editor Ramzy Alwakeel on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 2 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 5 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 6 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 7 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing