Christine Luscombe: Appeal after Upper Holloway woman, 58, killed in coach crash
- Credit: met police
A 58-year-old Upper Holloway woman died after being hit by a coach.
Scotland Yard was this week appealing for witnesses to the collision that killed Christine Luscombe in Midland Road, Camden, on Tuesday afternoon.
Medics battled to save her but she was pronounced dead at the scene. Her post-mortem will take place tomorrow.
The coach driver stopped after the crash, and no arrests have been made.
Anyone who witnessed the crash at 4.30pm on Tursday, or events leading up to it, is asked to call police on 020 8991 9555.
You may also want to watch:
Did you know Ms Luscombe? Please call the Gazette news desk on 020 7433 0110 or e-mail editor Ramzy Alwakeel on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 6 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault