Finsbury Park acting bursaries will enable kids to ‘fuel passions and achieve greatness’
- Credit: Archant
“The only Chubbuck Youth trained coach in Europe” wants to empower youngsters by offering three full bursaries to her Finsbury Park classes.
Nathalie Anson–Wright, of Chubbuck Youth UK, recently returned from LA, where she gained qualifications in the “elite” acting technique – and now she’s starting her own programme at the Park Theatre, in Clifton Terrace.
The classes are for young actors, aged 12 to 18, and commence on October 26. The sessions will run from 5pm to 9pm every Friday and courses span four week cycles.
Nathalie, who also featured on this season’s Ninja Warrior, said: “I am the first and only Chubbuck Youth trained coach in Europe and my aim is to teach the power of using ones fears, anxieties and past experiences to fuel ourselves towards a path of empowerment to as many young people as possible.
“My aim to reach out by empowering them to use their feelings to fuel their passions and achieve greatness.”
You may also want to watch:
The bursaries will allow three kids to benefit from three back-to-back courses, running up until January.
If your interested in the bursaries, contact Nathalie on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 3 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 6 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 7 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Tony Eastlake: Man in court over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14