Finsbury Park acting bursaries will enable kids to ‘fuel passions and achieve greatness’
- Credit: Archant
“The only Chubbuck Youth trained coach in Europe” wants to empower youngsters by offering three full bursaries to her Finsbury Park classes.
Nathalie Anson–Wright, of Chubbuck Youth UK, recently returned from LA, where she gained qualifications in the “elite” acting technique – and now she’s starting her own programme at the Park Theatre, in Clifton Terrace.
The classes are for young actors, aged 12 to 18, and commence on October 26. The sessions will run from 5pm to 9pm every Friday and courses span four week cycles.
Nathalie, who also featured on this season’s Ninja Warrior, said: “I am the first and only Chubbuck Youth trained coach in Europe and my aim is to teach the power of using ones fears, anxieties and past experiences to fuel ourselves towards a path of empowerment to as many young people as possible.
“My aim to reach out by empowering them to use their feelings to fuel their passions and achieve greatness.”
You may also want to watch:
The bursaries will allow three kids to benefit from three back-to-back courses, running up until January.
If your interested in the bursaries, contact Nathalie on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 7 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 8 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 9 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 10 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close