Finsbury Park acting bursaries will enable kids to ‘fuel passions and achieve greatness’
- Credit: Archant
“The only Chubbuck Youth trained coach in Europe” wants to empower youngsters by offering three full bursaries to her Finsbury Park classes.
Nathalie Anson–Wright, of Chubbuck Youth UK, recently returned from LA, where she gained qualifications in the “elite” acting technique – and now she’s starting her own programme at the Park Theatre, in Clifton Terrace.
The classes are for young actors, aged 12 to 18, and commence on October 26. The sessions will run from 5pm to 9pm every Friday and courses span four week cycles.
Nathalie, who also featured on this season’s Ninja Warrior, said: “I am the first and only Chubbuck Youth trained coach in Europe and my aim is to teach the power of using ones fears, anxieties and past experiences to fuel ourselves towards a path of empowerment to as many young people as possible.
“My aim to reach out by empowering them to use their feelings to fuel their passions and achieve greatness.”
You may also want to watch:
The bursaries will allow three kids to benefit from three back-to-back courses, running up until January.
If your interested in the bursaries, contact Nathalie on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 3 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 4 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 5 Islington writers among the winners of 2021 awards
- 6 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 7 Islington charity choir smashes fundraising target with help from Brian Eno
- 8 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 9 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding
- 10 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint