Police investigate after teenager stabbed off Holloway Road
- Credit: Twitter user - permission given but DO NOT CREDIT
A teenager was stabbed off the Holloway Road this afternoon.
Police were called at about 1.00pm to reports of an attack in Biddestone Road.
Cops and paramedics found an 18-year-old suffering from a “slash injury to the leg” – his injuries “are not believed to be life threatening”.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “It was reported that he was attacked by two unknown suspects whilst sat in the car.
“The injured male was arrested on suspicion of various offences.
You may also want to watch:
“A woman who was also in the vehicle was arrested on suspicion of possessing a class A drug.”
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas as the Gazette newsdesk on 020 7433 0121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org