Police investigate after teenager stabbed off Holloway Road
- Credit: Twitter user - permission given but DO NOT CREDIT
A teenager was stabbed off the Holloway Road this afternoon.
Police were called at about 1.00pm to reports of an attack in Biddestone Road.
Cops and paramedics found an 18-year-old suffering from a “slash injury to the leg” – his injuries “are not believed to be life threatening”.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “It was reported that he was attacked by two unknown suspects whilst sat in the car.
“The injured male was arrested on suspicion of various offences.
You may also want to watch:
“A woman who was also in the vehicle was arrested on suspicion of possessing a class A drug.”
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 4 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 7 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 8 Prince Edward visits youth centre in Islington
- 9 Sadiq Khan urged to denounce £1.2bn Edmonton incinerator
- 10 Environment and equality at heart of council leader's new direction for Islington
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas as the Gazette newsdesk on 020 7433 0121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org