Coronavirus: 248 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Islington
- Credit: PA
There are now 248 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Islington.
The latest Public Health England (PHE) figures as of 9am on Sunday also report there are 277 cases in Haringey, 289 in Camden, plus 345 in Hackney and City of London.
There are 47,806 cases in the UK and 4,934 people have died after contracting the disease.
The actual number of Covid-19 cases in the UK is thought to be far higher than these figures suggest due to the relatively low number of tests being carried out.
So far 195,524 people have been tested for the virus.
You may also want to watch:
The UK is now 1,500 deaths worse off than Italy at the same stage during the pandemic.
Are you an Islington resident who’s been suffering from Covid-19? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07786 616244 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
Click here for a directory of agencies helping people in the borough during the pandemic.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 Hackney photographer captures lockdown 'park life'
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing