Coronavirus: Islington Covid-19 cases to rise to 152
- Credit: PA
There are 152 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Islington as of 9am on Monday, according to Public Health England.
Hackney and City of London has 189 confirmed cases, Haringey has 151 and Camden has 127.
But the limited amount of tests carried out means the true number of cases in all areas of the UK is likely far higher.
There are 2,619 newly confirmed cases, bringing the UK total to 22,141 cases – and 1,408 people have died after catching Covid-19.
In total, 134,946 people have been tested for coronavirus in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Are you an Islington resident suffering from Covid-19? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
Click here for a directory of agencies helping people in the borough during the pandemic.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 6 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 7 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 8 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant