Coronavirus: Islington Covid-19 cases to rise to 152
- Credit: PA
There are 152 confirmed cases of coronavirus in Islington as of 9am on Monday, according to Public Health England.
Hackney and City of London has 189 confirmed cases, Haringey has 151 and Camden has 127.
But the limited amount of tests carried out means the true number of cases in all areas of the UK is likely far higher.
There are 2,619 newly confirmed cases, bringing the UK total to 22,141 cases – and 1,408 people have died after catching Covid-19.
In total, 134,946 people have been tested for coronavirus in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
Are you an Islington resident suffering from Covid-19? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
Click here for a directory of agencies helping people in the borough during the pandemic.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 3 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Islington is getting a big name restaurant